- 12/2021: Haonan Qiu, Bo Li, Yuhan Wang, Siyao Li, Quanzhou Li, Jianyi Wang are awarded the competitive AISG Fellowship 2022 to pursue their PhD study. Congrats!
- 12/2021: We release MMHuman3D, a new toolbox under OpenMMLab, for the use of 3D human parametric models in computer vision and computer graphics.
- 09/2021: Kelvin Chan and Fangzhou Hong are awarded the very competitive and prestigious Google PhD Fellowship 2021 under the area “Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision”.
- 09/2021: The team has a total of 8 papers accepted to NeurIPS 2021.
- 09/2021: Six outstanding ICCV 2021 reviewers from our team! Congrats to Chongyi Li, Kelvin Chan, Jingkang Yang, Liang Pan, Zhongang Cai, and Kaiyang Zhou.
- 07/2021: We organize two challenges in conjunction with ICCV 2021 Sensing, Understanding and Synthesizing Humans Workshop, namely, MVP Point Cloud Challenge and Face Forgery Analysis Challenge. The deadline has passed. Check out the workshop for more details.
- 07/2021: The team has a total of 11 papers accepted to ICCV 2021 (including one oral).
- 05/2021: Five outstanding CVPR 2021 reviewers from our team! Congrats to Chongyi Li, Davide Moltisanti, Xiangyu Xu, Liang Pan, and Jiahao Xie.
- 04/2021: With BasicVSR++, we won three champions in NTIRE 2021 Challenge, in the tracks for video super-resolution and quality enhancement of heavily compressed videos. Congrats to the team!
- 03/2021: The team has a total of 18 papers accepted to CVPR 2021 (including four orals).
- 01/2021: Two papers to appear in ICLR 2021.
- 12/2020: In the recent nuScenes 3D detection challenge of the 5th AI Driving Olympics in NeurIPS 2020, we obtained the best PKL award and the second runner-up by multi-modality entry, and the best vision-only results!
- 12/2020: Shangchen Zhou is recognized as one the top 10% outstanding reviewers in NeurIPS 2020.
- 07/2020: Eight papers to appear in ECCV 2020 (with one oral and one spotlight).
- 07/2020: New toolboxes such as MMEditing, MMDetection3D and OpenSelfSup are released under OpenMMLab.
- 03/2020: Nine papers to appear in CVPR 2020 (including one oral).